Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To The Grind ...

First off, congrats to BeTheMarriage, for both of them making it into the Hot Blogger Calendar, to be shot later this year. We all know The SlackMistress is a natural for the camera, but join me in urging BeTheBoy to be shot in this fetching ensemble, won't you?
*******

The week ahead looks full: my company is gearing up for its' annual fall festival, while trying desperately to pull it off without going in the red. Here at TIC, I'm working on an Old Meme and deciding how to kick off our Mixtape segments. Also, I've been thinking about Bloggers, as a community. Certainly, I think I stick out among local bloggers, judging by the community meet-up I attended last week.

But we'll start with some light memery, courtesy of IO9: Republicans For Caprica?

2 comments:

the slackmistress said...

I thought you wanted him to be dressed as McCan when I first read this, and was very confused.

However, I think I will be rocking the eyepatch SOON.

Arturo said...

Great! We can have them shoot you as a pirate, and Will as Chuck Norris, and you'll both be meme-tastic!