Monday, July 20, 2009

Dropping Names and Walking Dead!

Last night on Hour 42, @ThePeterPixie and I covered a variety of topics, including:

* The Blackest Night - how big could it get? Is it really too violent for today's audience?
* There's yet another comics convention coming to Southern California - but is Wizard Entertainment really out to undermine C2E2?
* Learn the secret of the FUNK LANTERN!
* And I did a little name-dropping of the people I'm looking to talk to at San Diego Comic Con, like Justin Hartley and Scarlett Johansson - and the one thing I'd love to hear SJ say.
* Starting Thursday I'll be posting from Con not only here, but at The R, and at Flickr.
* Also, Saturday morning at 11:40, I'll be calling in to L.A. Gen X Radio and giving them 5 good minutes - that's what she said - of Con coverage. If you go to their page, you can catch me crashing their party with BeTheBoy and The SlackMistress, as we talked about Michael Bay's (fake) Twitter.

Meantime, if you want to catch up on last night's show, just click the fancy-dan player below ... and get set for the audio-visual assault this weekend!

No comments: