*It's crazy, but I'm actually used to the level of awesome in this mini-series so far
* One man is put in an unenviable position, while another isn't as good a poker player as he thinks - neither is whom you might suspect
* Turns out one of the villains has some humanity, after all
* Anybody else get an ID4 vibe from a few scenes there?
* "We want 10 percent"
* More dirty secrets come out
* Ratings-wise, the series is easily justifying a fourth, full season: as noted on Gallifrey News Base, Day 3 was No. 3 in the overnights for BBC1, a day after Day 2 topped the charts; Day 1, by comparison, started the week in 5th place
* Notes on Day 2
* Notes on Day 1
Star Wars: The Last Jedi TV Spot Shows Off Some New Footage - The release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi is less than a month a month away so it’s time for ... Read More The post Star Wars: The Last Jedi TV Spot Shows ...
4 hours ago