Friday, May 8, 2009

FRIDAY MORNING MIXTRESS!

Today we're showing off another mixtape, one created for my friend Jules, aka The Mixtress.

The concept is simple: make a mixtape. Send Jules two copies and $3. In return you get a mix from her and a mix from somebody else participating in the project. It's a dead-lock cinch you'll get to hear something brand-new to you -- and, hey, you can help turn somebody on to stuff you like, as well. So, here's what I'm sending this month:

MIXTAPE SPOILERS AHEAD!



1. Shiny Toy Guns -- Major Tom
2. Bimbo Jones -- And I Try
3. DJ Lobsterdust -- Down UnDa Club
4. UNKLE & Josh Homme -- Restless
5. The Felice Brothers -- Run Chicken Run
6. Angry vs. The Bear -- I Sing, We Sing
7. Figurines -- Hey Girl
8. The Stranglers -- Golden Brown
9. Drew Andrews -- I Could Write A Book
10. Lior & Sia -- I'll Forget You
11. KaiserCartel -- Oh No (live on My Old Kentucky Blog)
12. A Fine Frenzy -- Last Of Days
13. The Hood Internet -- In The Air Ce Soir
14. Metric -- Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix)
15. Thunderheist -- Space Cowboy
16. Semi Precious Weapons -- Magnetic Baby (NSFW)
17. De Novo Dahl -- Be Your Man (live on MOKB)
18. You Me & Iowa -- Howling At The Summer
19. The All New Adventures Of Us -- The Wide-Eyed Led Us Home
20. Location Location -- Starpusher
21. Paul Van Dyk -- Time Of Our Lives

No comments: