Friday, October 3, 2008

FRIDAY MORNING JUKEBOX! #5



Apologies; I've had a White Rabbit kind of morning -- running perpetually late. I blame this on watching Eagle Eye last night and requiring three Captain & Cokes to wash the stupid out of my brain. Seriously, I won't even dignify that piece of trash film with a link. But, it does give me a review idea ...

Anyway, let me make it up to you with something a little up-tempo: "Lights Go Out," by Client. I discovered the group through Internet radio -- where I've found roughly 75 percent of the music I've discovered over the past three years; I recommend you try any iteration of it -- and they've been growing on me steadily.

This weekend's plan: secure the new apartment, possible bonfire, and prepping for something big next week ...

No comments: