Friday, December 12, 2008

The Return Of FRIDAY MORNING JUKEBOX!

As we say goodbye to Bettie Page ...

... As you read this, I'll be getting ready to go to the beach. I should know more about how the next few weeks are playing out, but my hope is that this little excursion, which I promised myself almost immediately after the events of last Thursday, will help me ... maybe not exactly clear my head, but keep it straight, keep me focused, stave off the nervousness that's already starting to seep in. But today, I'm going to take a nice, long walk on the beach. Because, well, hey, what else would you want to do in California in December?

In the meantime, enjoy the debut of TIC Trax! I've been itching for a way to share my mixtape obsession with the online world at large, and so far, it looks like Mixwit will give me the best chance. For now, enjoy this first sampler ...







MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

No comments: