Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TIC Recommends ...

Just a couple of quick picks tonight. First up, a follow-up to this post about comebacks, specifically the Ghostbusters. Ain't It Cool News has tons more stuff here, including this alleged statement by Bill Murray himself:

"... I had my doubts, but Dan really pulled together a great script. I think its gonna be a lot of fun to get the group back together. And I cant wait for that humongous paycheck I made them give me!"


Well, that's encouraging. As is this trailer for the upcoming video game:


And here's something that's been making the rounds throughout the day. See how many stars you can spot in Prop 8: The Musical!

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


Finally, two t-shirt shops to help you shop for the ironic people in your life: Hijinks Ensue, which has to be one of the most clever store names I've read in awhile (you know I'm buying the shirt pictured here) and identitee, recommended by The Mixtress.

No comments: