Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Notes

Been pressed for time and fighting sinus failure the past couple of days, so I'm woefully behind on stuff, but I expect to have Dollhouse thoughts up soon ... or I may just skip it until the sixth episode, which is allegedly the new "This is when it gets good" marker.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to note that the podcast I host with Peter Pixie is coming along pretty well. Yesterday we got into a good discussion about Superman and DC's jerking around with not only his origin, but his future, as well as the upcoming Green Lantern movie (with tip of the hat to my unnamed source on said flick.) We're really finding our groove and we've started attracting some steady listeners, so I invite you all to check out last week's episode and join us Sunday at 8pm PST, as we become the 1,000,000th fanboys to give our take on Watchmen, and possibly only the 750,000th to discuss the new Wonder Woman animated flick.




In the meantime, here's a little NSFW goodness from our friends at ONN and the mighty Scott Keith. If you don't mind a little strong language, I think many of us can relate to this story. Or maybe we can because of the strong language.



Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work

No comments: