I TAKE IT ALL BACK, JOSS, I TAKE IT BACK.
Well, that was as good as advertised, wasn't it?
* Thank goodness, no Plot o' The Week, aside from Patton Oswalt staring down Helo.
* Helo needs a partner, or another ally. Not only because he's "suspended," but because him shaking off a tazer, knocking off four or five security guys and still holding his own against a combat-imprinted Echo got ridiculous. I don't suppose the Slayers are guys in this version of L.A.?
* Solid outing for Ms. DeWitt -- "There are three flowers in a vase" and Mellie's "waking up" made me sit straight up. Well friggin' played. Was Echo's message to Ballard also an idea of hers, or was it legit?
* The "news segments," unless they have some sort of payoff later in the year, will just be an annoyance.
* Next week's ep also looks solid -- I mean, even Dominic might get a moment to shine, going by the preview.
Image courtesy of Watching DollHouse.
The Joker Origin Movie Gets an Obvious Title and a Release Date - [image: the-joker-origin-movie-gets-an-obvious-title-and-a-release-date-social.jpg] Well, that Joker origin film starring *Joaquin Pheonix* has a title an...
1 hour ago